Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Difficulties of Raising Missionary Support

I plan to arrive in Ghana in October to begin my new missionary assignment if I have received the remaining 20% of the required financial support.

I have wondered why it has taken so long to raise the necessary financial support. It has taken much longer than expected to find the "people of peace" who would get actively involved in the ministry God has placed on my heart.

Appearantly I was meant to raise awareness of global missions to a wider range of people. Raising missionary support involves talking to LOTS of people because we don't know who God has prepared to respond. More of an art than a science.

I encourage people to serve God where they are while supporting those who serve God elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment